Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

Top 2025 Kansas HS Football prospect Linkon Cure

• HawkErrant
  • HawkErrant's Avatar Topic Author
  • b82, g84 Lift the chorus...
More
5 months 1 day ago - 5 months 1 day ago #32790 by HawkErrant
Jon Kirby (Jayhawk Slant main man and football guru) reports today

The official visit schedule for Linkon Cure is set.
Busy summer schedule. competing in track regionals and preparing for state before starting his official visits for football.
Cure is ranked #1 in class 3A in the 110 and 300 hurdles.
Cure will take four official visits after the track season

From the article:
“Obviously, the Jayhawks, they've been in my recruiting process for one of the longest times,” Cure said. “Just being able to create relationships with the staff and players for a long time now. And then especially with Coach Grimes coming in. Me and him have an amazing relationship.”

New KU OC Grimes took over as the lead recruiter for Cure and his brother, Leyton, who recently committed to Kansas.

“He just has an amazing relationship with all my family,” Cure said. “He has a great relationship with my parents, especially my brother, too. He connects with us really well.”

VISITS

MAY 30 KANSAS
JUN 07 Texas A&M
JUN 14 Oregon
JUN 21 Kansas State

Linkon already has taken several unofficial visits to the schools on his list.

“The important factors are obviously, academics,” Cure said. “We really value that in my family. Football only lasts so long. You’ve got to really prepare for life after football. And then, I really have to look into development of me because the ultimate goal is the NFL. So, getting there by all means possible and I’m looking at the culture of a program.”

“I don't have an exact date for a commitment, but I would like to do it before my senior year,” he said. “Just because I’d like to devote that whole senior year to learning the playbook, doing some individual drills, and learning everything I can. Preparing myself as much as much as possible, because I'm not going to be an early enrollee.”

KState is currently perceived to be the favorite, but KANSAS is in the mix.

I would like to think that brother Leyton being a Jayhawk will help get Linkon on Mount Oread.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." - Mark Twain "Innocents Abroad"
Last Edit: 5 months 1 day ago by HawkErrant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.