Message from Dave..... Moderator Approval

Don't panic if your post doesn't appear immediately.

× Rock Chalk Talk: Basketball

Anything pertaining to basketball: college, pro, HS, recruiting, TV coverage

TBT games

• replayloungehawk
  • replayloungehawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #32957 by replayloungehawk
Watched the Mass St game tonight. Pretty fun. Nice to watch some basketball during this slow sports time. Fun to see all the old faces. They won again too so I'll keep watching!

It was funny, Vick is in the team. He is as jacking up stupid shots for a bit and I was yelling at him like old times. Then he hits back to back threes to win the game!

Rock Chalk!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sasnak, hairyhawk, Bayhawk, boulderhawk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Share this page:

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #32958 by sasnak
TRob and Silvio are supposed to be on the team but haven't seen either. The one that surprised me is Billy Preston ( I know, I know that name leaves a baaaaad taste in my mouth) Billy was shooting from everywhere as well as Lawson. Frank couldn't make his free throws. It most definitely is fun to have some BB with familiar faces in the middle of summer.

It'll feel better when it stops hurting
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bayhawk, boulderhawk

• replayloungehawk
  • replayloungehawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #32961 by replayloungehawk
Agree completely. Billy was an odd thing to see but I'll take it as he plays out of his mind. I think they can beat CO tomorrow so this fum should continue!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sasnak

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #32962 by USAF Jayhawk
I watched the highlights of both games. One, I was impressed with Preston, shame he didn't work out. Two, I'd forgotten how dominant Frank Mason was as he was displaying flashes of the old fearlessness in the lane. Three, Vick hasn't changed. "Volume Shooter" with poor judgement...then goes on a tear. I always enjoyed his hops on the alley oops. Total head case :)